I miss my husband!!!!! What a long five days! Today has been the worst since Kirk has been gone. Isabella vomited and I think the poor thing has a bladder infection. She is so sad and grumpy and I know she must be in a lot of pain so I gave her a warm shower and some medication. I debated about taking to urgent care tonight but decided to wait and take her to Dr. German tomorrow. I feel so bad for her!
Among my boxes Zachary decided to pack all of the silver ware and now we can not find it. Today I had another neuro appointment and I tried to cancel it but neuro wanted to see me so we briefly went in. Much to my amazement they took my blood pressure and it was 100/60 the lowest it has ever been since the bleed! That was surprising since I'm sleep deprived and stressed out! The gym must be helping! Tonight I have now lost the car keys and have no idea where I put them.. Finally after the kiddos went to bed, I called Kirk and just started bawling. I'm now counting the hours down until Kirk comes home!