Monday, February 6, 2012

What we did back in Seattle




After Kirk's Grandpa passed away, The kids and I remained in Seattle and stayed with my friend Laura. Lets say we had exciting times. My friend Laura has five kids so we had a total of 7 children for three days. Getting them all showered, fed, to bed, and to school is a large process. One of the kiddos even set off the burglar alarm and that was unforgettable. However, I'm so grateful for Laura. She is the friend who came to the hospital to get my kiddos the night of my brain bleed, and I'll never forget saying 'Laura they are going to shave my hair off. My friend quickly responded with, 'Heidi, we will do hats.' She has been one of my friends, who has faithfully remained by my side during this journey. Zachary and Isabella also love her very much. We all need a Laura in our lives. THANKS LAURA FOR EVERYTHING....