Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Smile is slowly coming back


Today I went in and saw one of my doctor's who has been helping me and she said, "Well it looks like your beatiful smile is coming back." I told her the sun is shining in Seattle today so that is a great reason to smile! The headaches still exist along with some body pain, and of course the left side weakness. I feel like I'm in the body of a 70 year old instead of a 36 year old, but I remind myself to be patient and each day I'll be stronger. I'm so glad that Kirk has had the opportunity to be home with me for the next two weeks. I love him so deeply and he has been wonderful and supportive to me through all of this. I can see this has also been difficult for him, but he has been a real trooper.