We woke up this morning and Kirk decided that we were going over to University Place to check out Chamber's Bay. When we arrived their, Kirk then informed me he wanted to celebrate the gift of life by having our family walk four miles up and down some very steep hills. Needless to say, we accomplished our goal. When we reached the bottom, I noticed a bunch of pad locks hanging on the protective wire I asked Kirk why the pad locks? He shared with me that people place pad locks to celebrate anniversaries and write their names on them. He then pulled out a pad lock with my name, and we attached to the wire. The next thing that happened was Zach pointed out a large bird's nest with babies. The parents were flying off down to the Sound to get food for their babies. Kirk said to the kids," just like the parents of the babies taking care of their young, you were blessed to have both of your parents here taking care of you today. Heavenly Father truly loves you." It was a sweet sentiment, and a day I will always remember.





