Hello!!!
Even though we have been busy with Isabella and you all have been receiving our updates about her I thought that I would update about the rest of the family.
Kirk: He has been working a lot of hours and doing projects around the house. He ran over one of our sprinkler head's the other morning and lets just say we had a large geyser in our front yard. Needless to say, we had to replace the sprinkler head but at least it was an easy repair. However, he says he loves coming home to our new home each day.
Heidi: The ankle was doing better until Isabella accidently sat on my foot and now my foot is hurting and swollen again which means another visit to the Doctor and X-Ray. It is my left ankle which is my weaker side since the brain bleed, but we will get this all figured out. On a bright side, I really love Puyallup. I have felt so welcomed here and have really loved getting to know several ladies at Church. It seems like at least three times a week people are inviting us over for play-dates, shopping trips, and just to talk and laugh! After all of the service that was rendered to me and my family in Covington, down here I have had opportunities to pay it forward. Some of my new friends are young mothers, who suffer from chronic health conditions like me and I can honestly say I have been able to feel their pain and offer advice and encouragement. Other ladies have been able to help me with Isabella and give me awesome advice. I can honestly name about ten people right now who I consider my friends. They are great ladies and have already had some impact on my life.
Zachary: This kiddo who does not always welcome change well is enjoying it here in Puyallup too. He just turned nine and is growing up so fast! We have been talking about his new school and getting him prepared. He is reading really well now and he is becoming more of a young man each day. For everything this kid has been through I can say we are very proud of him!!!
Isabella: As you know has been facing health challenges. However, as I watched and observed her through all of this she still remains very brave and strong. Even though that has been going on, she still is making many friends and is a social butterfly. Isabella loves people and relationships are very important to her. I'm so excited for her to start Kindergarten in the fall!!!! I think she is going to love it!
That is all for now. Isabella sees Dr. German this week and the GI doctor later next week. Thank you for all of the prayers I believe many of them have been answered and we really appreciate it!