Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mother's Day
This has been a beautiful Mother's Day. This year Kirk, Zachary, and Isabella wanted to create a Mother's Day that I would always remember. Each of the gifts that they gave me represented a part of my life. The diamond earrings represent my birth and everlasting life. The picture is to remind me each day to be patient with my recovery and to endure to the end. The DVD was to remind me of my youth and the fun days when I would skip school to spend the day with Kirk. The pink bear was to remind me where I was on August 31st and where I am today. The Angel was to remind me of all of the miracles that have happened to me and all of the people who have loved, supported me, and helped me mother my children during the past nine months. It truly has been one of the best days of my life!