Thursday, December 1, 2011

Balanced myself today!

Exciting day I was able to balance on my right foot for 30 seconds without hanging onto the bar. This is huge because the brain maybe starting to make the connections again. My Physical Therapist is moving to Chicago at the end of the week, which sucks for me because she has helped me since the beginning of this, but she is going to get married, and her husband is a future Neurologist and he has a steady practice. (So she has a good excuse!) However, my Neurologist is sending me to a five day a week Neuro-Rehab in which they will be able to do intensive eye excercises, dizzy therapy (in which I probably will have Nausea or puke for a while), pool therapy, and I will also have another swallowing Eval since my swallowing was a little slow in the hospital they want to recheck that. Overall I'm ready to begin more intensive therapy so this is awesome for me!