Monday, August 29, 2011

She's a Keeper for at least another week Mom



Since Isabella is three now, and is very verbal we now experience sibling rivalry between her and Zachary. Every hour the two of them are arguing about something. Sometimes it feels like the arguing goes on from sunrise to sunset. The other day Zachary said, "Mom sister is a real pain and she bothers me. I wish she was a newborn because then I would have peace and quiet." "She also has to follow me and do what I'm doing." I explained to him that Isabella loves him and that she looks up to him because he is bigger. Zachary then said, "Oh whatever mom I guess we will keep her for another week." About a month ago,I took this snapshot of the two of them at Gene Coulon Beach Park. That day I could not believe that they were holding hands and I thought it was cute that Isabella was looking up at Zachary.