So on the night of the 4th we decided to take the kiddos to the fireworks. As we were leaving, one of Zachary's classmates named Leroy knocked on the door and said that his mom's car is broken and he wanted to go to the fireworks so like "SUCKERS" KIrk and I agreed to take Leroy. Once we arrived at the fireworks, within about ten minutes three other boys from Zachary's Kindergarten class found us and decided to sit by us. Please remember, all of these boys know me very well since I worked with them in Zachary's classroom, so they were very comfortable. So within ten minutes Kirk and I went from having three kids to having six kids and let me tell you it was wild and crazy, but fun for Zachary! In fact the lady sitting next to me looked over at me and she said, "Here you look like you need a beer." I laughed and said, "I do not drink, but after tonight I may just start. (Joking) It was super crazy, but at the same time I really like these boys, and it is so awesome to see how many friends Zachary has. He has come so far socially! Enjoy our photos!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
The FIREWORKS and INSAINTY!
So on the night of the 4th we decided to take the kiddos to the fireworks. As we were leaving, one of Zachary's classmates named Leroy knocked on the door and said that his mom's car is broken and he wanted to go to the fireworks so like "SUCKERS" KIrk and I agreed to take Leroy. Once we arrived at the fireworks, within about ten minutes three other boys from Zachary's Kindergarten class found us and decided to sit by us. Please remember, all of these boys know me very well since I worked with them in Zachary's classroom, so they were very comfortable. So within ten minutes Kirk and I went from having three kids to having six kids and let me tell you it was wild and crazy, but fun for Zachary! In fact the lady sitting next to me looked over at me and she said, "Here you look like you need a beer." I laughed and said, "I do not drink, but after tonight I may just start. (Joking) It was super crazy, but at the same time I really like these boys, and it is so awesome to see how many friends Zachary has. He has come so far socially! Enjoy our photos!