Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Leapin Lizards!
Today at school the Reptile man from Monroe came to visit Zachary's school and Zachary thought it was so awesome! When I picked him up he was very eager to tell me that he loved seeing the baby alligator. He also liked watching the Python go through the guy's shirt sleeve. He was also upset that he did not get chosen to hold the snake. I think once they brought out the snake I would have ran! However, Zachary said that he was a friendly snake. He also got to see a rattlesnake, but Zachary said the guy removed all of the poison from him. The cutest thing Zachary said was that he was sitting around a bunch of girls and once the reptiles came out a bunch of girls huddled close to him. He then said, "Hey girls back away and sit in your own spot." That would be my Zachary!