Friday, April 2, 2010

A time to Reflect

Easter time is one of my favorite Holidays. One of the reasons I like Easter is because it is in the spring and spring is my favorite season. I think the reason why I love spring is because in the spring time everything is new and fresh. During the pass few months, people who love and care about have been experiencing some hardships, and it is hard to watch people who you love and care about experience trials. However, I'm grateful for my Savior and Father in Heaven in my life. I know that they are always there to help us through our difficulties and understand what we are feeling and going through.

During the pass few months I have embarked on living a healthy life style, and like spring time my body feels new and fresh. It is sometimes challenging for me to want to go to the gym and excercise because it takes up a lot of time and it occasionally hurts. However, I'm learning that if I take the time to excercise I have more strength and energy and I get more done regardless of time. I also know in order to maintain this feeling I have to do this for my life time. However, like with everyone, life sometimes happens, and we can not always do what we want to do, but I'm going to continue to give it my best effort.